Details about NYU African Women’s Public Service Fellowship
NYU African Women’s Public Service Fellowship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All mentioned eligible subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Dec 2019. This scholarship is provided by New York University (NYU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees, housing, travel and stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of African countries.
- Deadline: 02 Dec 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees, housing, travel and stipend
NYU African Women’s Public Service Fellowship offered by NYU Wagner for African Women planning to pursue their degrees at the university. The value of the scholarship is full tuition fees, housing, travel to and from the United States, and a small stipend to cover books and miscellaneous expenses.
- Applicant must be a Citizen and resident in an African country at the time of application
- Must hold a strong academic record
- Must demonstrate a commitment to public service
- Must be applying for a program commencing in Fall 2020
- Applicable to the following programs:
- MPA Public & Nonprofit Management & Policy
- MPA Health Policy & Management
- Master of Urban Planning
- EMPA Public Service Leaders
To apply for NYU African Women’s Public Service Fellowship complete your application essay and submit along with the online application by the deadline: 2nd December 2019.