Details about PhD fellowship in Biomedical Sciences 2020
PhD fellowship in Biomedical Sciences 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biomedical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly salary begins around 27,135 DKK, plus pension . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 23 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly salary begins around 27,135 DKK, plus pension
PhD fellowship in Biomedical Sciences 2020 is a fully funded PhD student position at University of Copenhagen. This position is intended for an ambitious and talented individual interested in applying their skills to the discipline of vascular physiology. The Jepps Vascular Research Group has a long-standing interest in how arterial tone is regulated and the molecular mechanisms that contribute to vascular diseases, such as hypertension and atherosclerosis.
- Applicants should have prior knowledge and experience of working with either the microtubule network or within vascular physiology, and have experience in proteomics.
- The applicant should be comfortable speaking English at a high level, enabling them to confidently present at conferences and discuss complex scientific ideas without being restricted by language.
- The grade point average achieved
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD project
- Relevant work experience
- Other professional activities
- Curious mind-set
Value of PhD fellowship in Biomedical Sciences 2020:
Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 27,135 DKK, plus pension.