Details about PhD Fellowship in Theoretical Computer Science at University of Copenhagen 2020
PhD Fellowship in Theoretical Computer Science at University of Copenhagen 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Theoretical Computer Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Minimum salary DKK 331,125 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 06 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Minimum salary DKK 331,125
Eligibility for PhD Fellowship in Theoretical Computer Science at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- To be eligible to apply for this position, applicants need to have or be about to obtain either a BSc or an MSc degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- The successful candidate are expected to have a strong background and passionate interest in mathematics and theoretical computer science, as demonstrated by excellent grades in relevant courses, or by results at the Olympiads of Mathematics or Informatics, or by publication in relevant internationally recognized conferences or journals.
- Problem solving skills and creativity are a must.
- Applicants need to be strongly motivated for doctoral studies; should possess the ability to work independently and perform critical analysis, and also have good levels of communicative abilities and English language skills.
Value of PhD Fellowship in Theoretical Computer Science at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. EUR 43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.