Details about PhD in Acoustic Habitat Modelling of Bryde’s Whales Around Australia 2020
PhD in Acoustic Habitat Modelling of Bryde’s Whales Around Australia 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Marine sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend and full fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend and full fees
Eligibility for PhD in Acoustic Habitat Modelling of Bryde’s Whales Around Australia 2020:
- English language IELTS level of minimum 6.5 overall, and 6 for any of its components (i.e., speaking, writing, reading, and listening).
- Must have good mathematics, statistics, physics, acoustics, computing, and/or spatial science skills.
- Affinity with, as opposed to a phobia about, computing work. This project requires the handling of big data sets and so the development of custom software will become immensely helpful.
- Comfort with MATLAB and/or R will be advantageous.
- Prior experience in underwater acoustics, bioacoustics, or hydrographic surveying would be an advantage.
Value of PhD in Acoustic Habitat Modelling of Bryde’s Whales Around Australia 2020:
- The total value of the annual scholarships (stipend and fees) is approximately AUD 60,000 - AUD 70,000 p.a.
- Curtin PhD stipends are valued at AUD 28,092 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.
- The successful applicants will receive a 100% fee offset.