Details about PhD Position in Law at University of Copenhagen 2020
PhD Position in Law at University of Copenhagen 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly salary + Research budget . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly salary + Research budget
PhD Position in Law at University of Copenhagen 2020 is part of the research project "Law and Private Governance for a New Understanding of Immigrant Integration". The position is available from 1 September 2020, for a duration of 3 years.
Eligibility for PhD Position in Law at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- Applicants who have competences within sociology will be given preference.
- Applicants must have obtained a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants may submit their application before they have completed their Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must document an aptitude for research through the meritorious assessment of their final thesis, publications or academic recommendations in order to show that they are capable of undertaking the demanding task of writing a PhD thesis.
- Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communication skills.
Value of PhD Position in Law at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- The applicant will receive a regular monthly salary in accordance with Danish law and you will be entitled to an annual research budget. The Faculty does not provide accommodation.