Details about PhD Positions In Experimental Quantum Physics at University of Amsterdam 2020
PhD Positions In Experimental Quantum Physics at University of Amsterdam 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2,325 euros to 2,972 euros per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2,325 euros to 2,972 euros per month
PhD Positions In Experimental Quantum Physics at University of Amsterdam 2020 is being offered for five open PhD positions on four research projects in the field of quantum physics.
- Applicant should hold a MSc. or equivalent in physics or a related field.
- Other skills/experiences/documents that would benefit the applicant are:
- previous experience in an optical, atomic or molecular physics lab.
- working knowledge of a programming language (matlab, C++ or equivalent).
- excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- scientific publications.
- To foster diversity in the research group, the university will especially appreciate applications from excellent female candidates.
The application must include:
- a curriculum vitae.
- a motivation letter that explains why you have chosen to apply for this specific position with a statement of your research experience and interests and how these relate to this project.
- title and summary of the applicant's Master thesis.
- The amount, depending on relevant experience before the beginning of the employment contract, will be 2,325 euros to 2,972 euros gross per month, based on full-time (38 hours a week), exclusive 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
The last date for the PhD positions in Experimental Quantum Physics at University of Amsterdam 2020 application is 31st December 2020.