Details about PhD Scholarship in Bioinformatics at University of Copenhagen 2020
PhD Scholarship in Bioinformatics at University of Copenhagen 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Bioinformatics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Minimum salary DKK 331,125 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Minimum salary DKK 331,125
Eligibility for PhD Scholarship in Bioinformatics at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- Highly motivated individual with a MSc in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or in a related quantitative discipline.
- Theoretical understanding and practical experiences with machine learning, statistical modeling, or statistical learning techniques are expected from the applicant.
- Experiences with deep learning in genomics and the analysis of functional genetic variation are considered a major plus.
- Importantly, the applicant should have a strong interest in transcription and transcriptional regulation.
- Strong programming and data analytical skills
- Documented expertise in machine learning and/or statistical learning techniques
- A high proficiency in spoken and written English
Value of PhD Scholarship in Bioinformatics at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. EUR 43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.