Details about Postdoctoral Fellowship in Department of Green Chemistry and Technology at Ghent University 2020
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Department of Green Chemistry and Technology at Ghent University 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Green Technology, Sustainability. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Not specified . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Not specified
Eligibility for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Department of Green Chemistry and Technology at Ghent University 2020:
- Candidates should have background and/or affinity with sustainable systems engineering and should be familiar with the sustainability assessment toolbox, including life cycle analysis.
- You hold a PhD in environmental engineering, bioscience engineering, or similar;
- You have an interest in scientific research in the area of sustainable systems engineering;
- You have good writing and presentation skills;
- You master the English language, written and orally, in an academic context;
- You have practical experience with LCA software (e.g., Simapro, OpenLCA) and LCA databases (e.g., ecoinvent);
- You can operate both independently and in a multidisciplinary team;
- You have organizational/managerial skills and are highly motivated;
- Having experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research is essential;
- Professional experience or educational background in Chemical Engineering is of added-value.
Two postdoctoral researchers will be appointed within the framework of at least two European- or nationally-funded research projects, related to more than one of the following topics:
- Environmental sustainability assessment and Life Cycle Assessment (LCA);
- Sustainable management and use of the marine environment and its ecosystem services;
- Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment (LCSA) and aggregation techniques;
- Sustainable natural resource management and (biobased) Circular Economy;
- Carbon capture & use (CCU) emerging/innovation technologies and systems;
- Food packaging emerging/innovation technologies and systems;
- Automotive industry emerging/innovation technologies and systems.