Details about Professional Fellows Program
Professional Fellows Program is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Economic Empowerment, Governance & Society, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by US Federal Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Program fee, travel, and living arrangements . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of mentioned countries.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Program fee, travel, and living arrangements
Professional Fellows Program offered by the US Government for students planning to take the program in the US. The value of the scholarship is:
- Work in a full-time fellowship placement in a US worksite dealing with issues relating to his or her work at home.
- Participate in a fully-funded program with comprehensive program support.
- Travel and living arrangements will be covered as well as emergency health insurance, and visa fees on the program.
- Become part of prestigious networks -including YSEALI (for Southeast Asian participants only) and PFP.
- Applicant must be between 25-35 years old;
- Must be a citizen and current resident of either: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
- Must be able to speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite;
- Must have at least two years relevant work experience and be currently employed;
To apply for the Professional Fellows Program complete the online application process by the 1st November 2019.