Details about Queen Mary Marshall Scholarship 2021
Queen Mary Marshall Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition and living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to US citizens.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition and living costs
Eligibility for Queen Mary Marshall Scholarship 2021:
- The Queen Mary Marshall Scholarship is made available each year for two US citizens wishing to pursue postgraduate study.
- The QMUL Marshall Scholarship offers support for candidates wishing to pursue up to two years of postgraduate study, on any Masters or PhD programme across the University.
- A third year of funding may be available for students engaged in doctoral degrees.
- The following Kew Gardens-based course is not eligible for the Marshall Scholarship:
- MSc Plant and Fungal Taxonomy, Diversity and Conservation.
Value of Queen Mary Marshall Scholarship 2021:
- The QMUL Marshall Scholarship covers full overseas tuition fees, costs for any compulsory fieldwork, and provides a generous stipend to meet living costs throughout the duration of your course.
Applications are made online directly to the Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission. Applications must be received by the start of October the year preceding the date you wish to begin your course.