Details about R M Phillips PhD Studentship 2020
R M Phillips PhD Studentship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full waiver of tuition fees and stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full waiver of tuition fees and stipend
R M Phillips PhD Studentship 2020 is offered as a fully funded, full time PhD studentship in Management to commence in September 2020 at the University of Sussex Business School.
Eligibility for R M Phillips PhD Studentship 2020:
- Open to all applicants.
- To be eligible you must have, or expect to have, a UK Master’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant subject, plus prior research experience in a relevant field.
- Your PhD proposal should address the theme Strategic Responses to Grand Societal Challenges.
- Those who are currently undertaking a PhD at the Business School are ineligible to apply.
Value of R M Phillips PhD Studentship 2020:
- R M Phillips PhD Studentship 2020 award is provided for 4 years full time and covers a full waiver of tuition fees at either the Home/EU or the Overseas rate, as applicable, plus a stipend at the prevailing UK Research Council rate, currently GBP 15,009 per year.