Details about RMIT University Medibank Scholarships
RMIT University Medibank Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AU$5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- Deadline: 24 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AU$5,000
RMIT University Medibank Scholarships offered by RMIT University for students planning to pursue their bachelor's or masters at the university. The value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after the census date.
- Applicant must join Medibank Comprehensive OSHC arranged by RMIT
- Must apply from Australia or Malaysia or Indonesia
- Must achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award
- Must not be an existing RMIT student
- Must enroll for Semester 1 2020 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
To apply for RMIT University Medibank Scholarships complete and submit the application form by the deadline: 24th January 2020.