Details about RMLA Masters Scholarships, 2020
RMLA Masters Scholarships, 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by Resource Management Law Association (RMLA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
RMLA Masters Scholarship is open to students who wish to pursue Master's degree at any University in New Zealand or abroad.
Eligibility for RMLA Masters Scholarships, 2020:
- Applicants should be citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand with an excellent academic record of B+ or above.
- Graduate students enrolled in a university for Master's degree are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate Honours degree with advanced levels of study and research at Master's level is also applicable.
- Applicants of RMLA Masters Scholarship with a good record of a research paper at Honours or Masters level or directed study, independent research by dissertation will be preferred.
- Candidates applying for RMLA Masters Scholarship should submit a recommendation from the supervisor wherever relevant.
Value of RMLA Masters Scholarships, 2020:
- The successful applicants of RMLA Masters Scholarships, 2020 will receive an award of $5,000 towards tuition fees and other expenses.
Deadline for RMLA Masters Scholarships, 2020:
- The last date to apply for RMLA Masters Scholarships, 2020 is 1st November 2019.