Details about Sally Sainsbury History Scholarship 2020
Sally Sainsbury History Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 1,250 per year for three years . This scholarship is open for: Open to permanent residents of London.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 1,250 per year for three years
Sally Sainsbury History Scholarship 2020 is available for 2020/21 entry students and three scholarships will be available.
Eligibility for Sally Sainsbury History Scholarship 2020:
- You must have enrolled in September 2020 and be in the first year of your course in the School of History
- You must be a permanent resident in the City of London, London Borough of Tower Hamlets, the London Borough of Newham or the London Borough of Hackney and have lived there for at least three years
- You must be assessed by Student Finance England as having a household income of GBP 42,875 or less. You do not need to take any loans if you do not wish to do so but you must ensure that you request a full income assessment by SFE when you apply for your student finance so that we can verify your household income figure
Value of Sally Sainsbury History Scholarship 2020:
- Provides GBP 1,250 per year for three years.