Details about SARAO Masters Scholarship 2020
SARAO Masters Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Science or Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by National Research Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R 134,000 per year plus travel grant and equipment grant . This scholarship is open for: South African citizens and citizens of Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia and Zambia.
- Deadline: 23 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R 134,000 per year plus travel grant and equipment grant
SARAO Masters Scholarship 2020 offered by the National Research Foundation for students planning to pursue their Masters in Science or Engineering. The value of the scholarship is R 134,000 per year plus R 28,000 per year travel grant, R 26,000 once-off Equipment grant, Home travel grant, Repatriation fee, Emergency Medical insurance.
- Applicant must be South African citizens and citizens of Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, and Zambia,
- Applicant must have applied/enrolled for a masters degree at a South African university, or a university in a SKA partner country in Africa where their supervisor is based.
- Applicant must have completed/are completing an undergraduate or Honours degree
- The duration of a SARAO scholarship is two years for a Masters degree
- Students are required to submit APRs at the end of the second year of their Master's degree
- Students are allowed to hold supplementary grants or emoluments, during this scholarship, to a maximum of 50% of the SARAO award.
To apply for SARAO Masters Scholarship 2020 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 23rd September 2019.