Details about Shephard-Phillips Scholarship at UCL 2020
Shephard-Phillips Scholarship at UCL 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Biological Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 11,562.50 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU students.
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 11,562.50 per year
Shephard-Phillips Scholarship at UCL 2020 is intended to enable and encourage UK/EU students in financial need to pursue a UCL undergraduate degree in Life Sciences.
Eligibility for Shephard-Phillips Scholarship at UCL 2020:
Eligible candidates must:
- hold UK or EU fee status;
- be in financial need as assessed by UCL;
- hold an offer of admission to UCL to study a full-time on one of the below Life Sciences undergraduate degrees for the 2020/21 intake (commencing in September 2020):
- Biochemistry (leading to Molecular Biology in year 2)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
Value of Shephard-Phillips Scholarship at UCL 2020:
- The award will be GBP 11,562.50 per year, for three years only and is subject to satisfactory academic progress. The bursary can be applied to cover tuition fees or maintenance costs depending on the awardees' preference.
The criterion for awarding the bursary is financial need and you will need to demonstrate this in the application.