Details about Stony Brook University Scholarships
Stony Brook University Scholarships is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Stony Brook University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except US.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% Tuition fee
Stony Brook University Scholarships offered by the Stony Brook University for students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is 50% Tuition fee annually.
- Applicant must be a first-year, undergraduate international applicant to Stony Brook University for the fall 2020 semester.
- Must be an international applicant who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess US citizenship or permanent residency.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills, interests and personal initiative in activities involving leadership, intercultural learning, and plans to apply these at Stony Brook University.
- Awardees will be required to pay their enrollment deposit at Stony Brook University and enroll at a full-time level at Stony Brook in the fall 2020 semester.
To apply for Stony Brook University Scholarships complete the online application process and submit 500-1000 word essay or a two-to-five minute video about your leadership skills in your school or community by the deadline: 1st February 2020.