Details about The Colt Foundation PhD Fellowship 2020
The Colt Foundation PhD Fellowship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Public Health, Environmental Health, Occupational Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by The Colt Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend of around 15000 pounds (not fixed) + Upto 5000 pounds for research expenses + Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend of around 15000 pounds (not fixed) + Upto 5000 pounds for research expenses + Tuition fees
The Colt Foundation Scholarship 2020 is awarding up to four Fellowships, to enable holders to study for a PhD in occupational or environmental health at a UK university. The Fellowships are normally for three years, but the foundation will consider applications for awards over shorter periods from applicants who have already started a PhD, but do not have full funding from other sources to cover completion of their degree. The Foundation wishes to support individuals with potential to become future research leaders in occupational and environmental health.
- Applicant should be starting a PhD course in occupational or environmental health in a UK university.
- Academic track record of the applicant.
- The quality of the research project that will be undertaken.
- The environment in which the PhD training will be undertaken, including the commitment of the supervisors.
The Colt Foundation Scholarship includes a fund for stipend of around 15000 pounds (not fixed), upto 5000 pounds for research expenses, and tuition fees. The Foundation provides a full fees coverage for UK/EU students, while applicants from other countries are required to pay higher fees. Further information regarding the scholarship application process can be found on the The Colt Foundation website and the deadline for submitting the application is 1st September 2020.