Details about The Greg Ellis Memorial Award 2020
The Greg Ellis Memorial Award 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2021. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1000
This award is funded by Ms. Suzette Hartwell, who wishes to fund an award in honor of her late husband Greg Ellis. Greg undertook his BA and MA at La Trobe University on the Bendigo campus and taught across the disciplines of Business, Law, Taxation, and Accounting at La Trobe for over a decade.
Eligibility for The Greg Ellis Memorial Award 2020:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- have a current undergraduate or postgraduate coursework enrolment in business, finance, commerce, or law degree program on any campus of La Trobe University
- Be studying full-time;
- Be maintaining satisfactory academic progress; and
- Be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage, including but not limited to:
- financial hardship
- significant caring responsibilities
- disability or medical condition
- refugee background
- relocation from a regional or remote location
- other hardship or disadvantage
- preference will be given to academically high achieving students
Value of The Greg Ellis Memorial Award 2020:
- The Greg Ellis Memorial Award 2020 provides a single payment of AUD 1000.