Details about The Michael F Byrne Scholarship 2020
The Michael F Byrne Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Chemical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2,000 pounds per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2,000 pounds per year
University of Birmingham Michael F Byrne Scholarship 2020 is intended to support students in the School of Chemical Engineering. The scholarship is available to first year undergraduate students commencing their studies in 2019/20.
Eligibility for University of Birmingham Michael F Byrne Scholarship 2020:
- Applicant should be in their first year of study in the 2019/20 academic year.
- Applicant must be studying Chemical Engineering.
- Applicant must meet the requirements of the University's Access to Birmingham scheme ( Can be checked on the university website).
Value of University of Birmingham Michael F Byrne Scholarship 2020:
- The scholarship provides 2,000 pounds per academic year to the successful candidate. Scholarship renewal is subject to progress summary of the student being provided each academic year.
Only UK nationals pursuing a degree in Chemical engineering at the University of Birmingham can apply for the Michael F Byrne Scholarship 2020. The last date for the scholarship application is 31st January 2020.