Details about Timothy Joyce Studentship 2020
Timothy Joyce Studentship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Philosophy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Dec 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 3500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Dec 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 3500
The University of Cambridge is a collegiate research university in Cambridge, United Kingdom. Founded in 1209 and granted a royal charter by King Henry III in 1231, Cambridge is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world's fourth-oldest surviving university. The award, in memory of Timothy Joyce who was awarded his PhD in Moral Sciences from Cambridge in 1960, is awarded to one or more students embarking on the Philosophy MPhil.
Eligibility for Timothy Joyce Studentship 2020:
- Open to all nationals who are:
- Applying to a postgraduate course in the Faculty of Philosophy.
- Enrolling in full-time study.
Value of Timothy Joyce Studentship 2020:
- Timothy Joyce Studentship 2020 provides an award worth GBP 3500.
Deadline for Timothy Joyce Studentship 2020:
- The deadline for the application of Timothy Joyce Studentship 2020 is 3rd December 2020.
The scholarship is automatically considered when you apply for postgraduate study. The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit.