Details about UQ Alumni Advantage Scholarship in Computer Science 2020
UQ Alumni Advantage Scholarship in Computer Science 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Computer Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to domestic students.
- Deadline: 24 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 3,000
Eligibility for UQ Alumni Advantage Scholarship in Computer Science 2020:
An applicant is eligible for the Scholarship if the applicant,
- submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications;
- intends to enroll or is enrolled full-time in the Approved Program, in a Relevant Field (if applicable) in the year of the award; and
- is a domestic student in accordance with the University’s Student Fees Policy;
- is considered by the School to be from an “under-represented” cohort – this means that the student will be either a student facing financial disadvantage; and/or a female student; and/or Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person; and
- does not hold a scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
Value of UQ Alumni Advantage Scholarship in Computer Science 2020:
- Provides AUD 3,000.
The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the following criteria,
- academic achievement; and;
- only if relevant to the application documentary evidence of financial disadvantage by providing documentary evidence of their financial circumstances;
- interpersonal qualities, including leadership potential;
- evidence of active involvement in the community; and
- any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future success in the engineering profession.