Details about UQ Economics Vietnam Scholarship 2020
UQ Economics Vietnam Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Vietnam.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees
Eligibility for UQ Economics Vietnam Scholarship 2020:
- Citizens of Vietnam, who normally reside in Vietnam and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students applying for a dual degree with Economics are also eligible, and the scholarship will then apply to the Economics component of a dual program only.
Value of UQ Economics Vietnam Scholarship 2020:
- UQ Economics Vietnam Scholarship 2020 covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program.
This scholarship is offered for students commencing in Semester 1 and Semester 2. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 November