Details about UQ Sports Achievement Scholarships 2020
UQ Sports Achievement Scholarships 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian citizens and Australian permanent residents.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
Established in 2008 and maintained by funds from donors and The University of Queensland, this scholarship is designed to encourage and support outstanding new and continuing students who have demonstrated exceptional ability in their chosen sport.
Eligibility for UQ Sports Achievement Scholarships 2020:
You are eligible for the scholarship if you:
- are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa; and
- are a new or continuing student who is, or intends to be, enrolled at the required enrolment in a relevant program.
- New Zealand citizens are not eligible for this scholarship unless they are Australian Permanent Residents.
Value of UQ Sports Achievement Scholarships 2020:
- On the recommendation of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), the Senate will determine the value of scholarships awarded in any year.
Selection criteria for UQ Sports Achievement Scholarships 2020:
The scholarships will be awarded, at the discretion of the selection committee, to the applicants showing the greatest merit as demonstrated by:
- academic achievement in their secondary school studies or tertiary level studies to date or another post-secondary study; and
- leadership achievements and capabilities; and
- elite-level sporting achievements in their chosen sport.