Details about W.E.B. Du Bois Fellowships 2020
W.E.B. Du Bois Fellowships 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applicable under all subjects except Health Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by West Virginia University (WVU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee waiver + Stipend of USD 19,000 + Health insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals and permanent residents of US.
- Deadline: 09 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee waiver + Stipend of USD 19,000 + Health insurance
W.E.B. Du Bois Fellowships 2020 are open to African American/Black graduate and professional students, excluding students in the Health Sciences. Selection is competitive on the basis of academic merit and potential for success in graduate or professional study.
Eligibility for W.E.B. Du Bois Fellowships 2020:
- Nominees must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Nominees must be African-American/Black.
- Nominees must be incoming (Fall 2020) graduate students; students admitted for the Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 terms are also eligible.
- Nominees must have completed an application for on-campus, fall 2020 admission to a Ph.D. program, J.D., or a College of Creative Arts graduate program at the time the fellowship nomination is submitted. Health Sciences doctoral students may not be nominated for this fellowship.
- Nominees must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 for undergraduate or 3.5 for graduate course work.
Value of W.E.B. Du Bois Fellowships 2020:
- The Du Bois Fellowships 2020 provide an annual stipend of USD 19,000, waiver of University tuition, and graduate student health insurance coverage.
Students cannot directly apply for this fellowship and nominations must be submitted by an academic program. Further information regarding the nomination process can be found on the university website. The nomination deadline is 9th February 2020.