Details about Wellington Doctoral Submission Scholarship 2020
Wellington Doctoral Submission Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Victoria University of Wellington and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZD 2,000 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 2,000 per month
Wellington Doctoral Submission Scholarship 2020 is offered to enable doctoral candidates to fully concentrate on completing their thesis. The scholarship is only available for the final three months before submission of the thesis for examination.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of an assessment of the applicant's ability to complete the thesis within the specified time frame.
- Candidates must be resident in New Zealand for the full tenure of this scholarship.
- Applicants must be in their final three months prior to submitting their Doctoral thesis at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must be resident in New Zealand for the full tenure of the scholarship.
Value of the scholarship:
- The scholarship will provide a stipend of NZD 2,000 per month for up to three months less any outstanding tuition fees. Stipend payments will only be released to a candidate following a monthly confirmation from the candidate's primary supervisor (or secondary supervisor or Head of School) that the candidate is progressing as per the timeline submitted with the application.
- A reimbursement of thesis binding costs of up to NZD 100 will be paid to the candidate on evidence of an original receipt.
Scholarship specific documentation:
- A detailed timeline for up to three month scholarship period.
- A report of progress to date (approximately one page).
- A copy of the most recent six monthly progress report.
- Endorsement from: Primary and Secondary supervisors and Head of School (to be requested via the online application).
Wellington Doctoral Submission Scholarship 2020 has a closing date of the 1st day of each month.