Details about Adam Smith Scholarships at University of Glasgow (UK/EU) 2020
Adam Smith Scholarships at University of Glasgow (UK/EU) 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business, Finance, Management, Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Glasgow and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Home/EU students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 5,000
The University of Glasgow is offering a number of Adam Smith Scholarships for September 2020 entry to UK and EU students. Scholarships are available to students entering the below Adam Smith Business School full-time postgraduate taught programmes and are awarded as a tuition fee discount.
Eligibility for Adam Smith Scholarships at University of Glasgow (UK/EU) 2020:
To be eligible, applicants must:
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 2.1 Hons or better
- hold an offer of a place for an eligible full-time postgraduate taught programme
- be classed as Home/EU or RUK students for fee purposes
Value of Adam Smith Scholarships at University of Glasgow (UK/EU) 2020:
- Provides GBP 5,000 as a tuition fee discount.
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit. Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer. There is no separate application form required.