Details about Alumni & Family Scholarship 2020
Alumni & Family Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2019. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 25% first year tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to 25% first year tuition fee
Alumni & Family Scholarship 2020 is offered by Curtin University for students planning to pursue undergraduate or master by coursework program at the university. The value of the scholarship is 25% of first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
- Applicant must be an International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian
- Applicant must be commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2020
- Applicant must be enrolled in a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Applicant must have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019
- Applicant must provide evidence they, their sibling, half-sibling, parent or child are members of Curtin Alumni, OR;
- Applicant must provide evidence they are, or their sibling, half-sibling, parent or child is enrolled in an academic program at Curtin
To apply for Alumni & Family Scholarship 2020 complete and submit the online application form by the deadline: 15th December 2019.