Details about ANU Fenner Merit Scholarship in Medical Sciences 2020
ANU Fenner Merit Scholarship in Medical Sciences 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medical Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per annum
The Fenner Merit Scholarship is a supplementary scholarship in honour of eminent Australian and former JCSMR scientist Professor Frank Fenner. The scholarship is intended to attract students of high caliber to pursue graduate research at the John Curtin School of Medical Research.
Eligibility for ANU Fenner Merit Scholarship in Medical Sciences 2020:
To be awarded a Fenner Merit Scholarship, you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident of Australia or an international student of high caliber;
- enrolled in a Ph.D. program at JCSMR; and
- in receipt of a base/primary stipend scholarship.
Value of ANU Fenner Merit Scholarship in Medical Sciences 2020:
- The scholarship offers a stipend of AUD 7,000 per annum for up to 3 years. The scholarship is paid fortnightly in arrears.
Students are selected on the basis of academic merit. There is no separate application process. Applicants for the JCSMR PhD program will automatically be considered for a Fenner Merit supplementary award.