Details about ANU John Curtin School of Medical Research PhD Scholarship 2021
ANU John Curtin School of Medical Research PhD Scholarship 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medical Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend + Allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend + Allowances
Eligibility for ANU John Curtin School of Medical Research PhD Scholarship 2021:
The award will be available to a prospective student who:
- A domestic and/or international student;
- enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University;
- holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent, and has research publications and/or relevant experience
Value of ANU John Curtin School of Medical Research PhD Scholarship 2021:
- The scholarship provides a stipend paid fortnightly in arrears. There are also allowances for thesis reimbursement and paid medical, maternity, and paternity leave.
There is no separate scholarship application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section. Students wanting to be considered for the scholarship in semester 1 must apply for admission by the 31st August (for international students), or 31st October (for domestic students).