Details about ANU Peter & Lena Karmel Honours Scholarship in the School of Art 2021
ANU Peter & Lena Karmel Honours Scholarship in the School of Art 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Art. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 5,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 5,000 per annum
Eligibility for ANU Peter & Lena Karmel Honours Scholarship in the School of Art 2021:
- Outstanding academic record in Art and has demonstrated a high capacity for achievement in his of her chosen field of Arts practice
- eligible for enrolment at the University in the Honours Year of the Bachelor of Arts (Visual) with Honours, or the Bachelor of Visual Arts (with Honours), or Bachelor of Design Arts with Honours.
Value of ANU Peter & Lena Karmel Honours Scholarship in the School of Art 2021:
- Provides AUD 5,000 per annum.
Selection based on,
- Merit of Honours application
- recommendation of the relevant Head of Workshop
- academic record
- presentation at the end of semester six exhibition, or equivalent folio documentation.
No application necessary as all eligible students will be automatically considered. Applications are accepted between 1st April the year prior to the awarding of the scholarship and closes on the 31st March in the same year of the scholarship