Details about Architecture and Urban Planning PhD Studentship 2020
Architecture and Urban Planning PhD Studentship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Architecture and Urban Planning. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 09 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
Eligibility for Architecture and Urban Planning PhD Studentship 2020:
- The candidate holds a diploma in the field of architecture, engineering-architecture, urban studies, urban planning, urban governance, social sciences or equivalent;
- The candidate obtained a Masters degree in one of the above (or related) domains, and at least distinguished her/himself from other fellow students with excellent academic results;
- The candidate preferably has interdisciplinary experience and sensitivity for the topic of housing for refugees in connection with processes of homing and belonging
- The candidate meets the requirements to begin the doctoral training and engages her/himself to complete a PhD;
- The candidate is interested in scientific research and will publish and co-publish in relevant international scholarly journals to effectively disseminate research results;
- The candidate is a good communicator and enjoys working in a team;
- The candidate is willing to learn languages that might prove useful for the research and is capable and prepared to conduct intensive field and archival research in relevant contexts of investigation.
Application procedure for Architecture and Urban Planning PhD Studentship 2020:
Applications are due on August 9th 2020 and comprise:
• a letter of motivation
• an updated CV