Details about Brian Smith Memorial Entrance Scholarship 2020
Brian Smith Memorial Entrance Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Management studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to NZD 1,800 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand citizens and Permanent residents.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to NZD 1,800
Eligibility for Brian Smith Memorial Entrance Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible, candidates must:
- be completing Year 13 of their secondary schooling in the year prior to taking up the Scholarship;
- Candidates who are taking a ‘gap year’ in the year of application may also be considered, provided they meet the eligibility criteria
- be intending to enroll full-time (a full-time academic year comprises 120-points) in the first year of an undergraduate degree offered through the Waikato Management School at the University of Waikato;
- have performed at a high standard in the National Certificate in Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 2 or equivalent; and
- be a New Zealand citizen or Permanent resident.
Value of Brian Smith Memorial Entrance Scholarship 2020:
- Each scholarship will have a value of up to NZD 1,800. The amount offered is at the discretion of the Selection Panel and will be based on criteria such as, but not limited, to total available funding, a period of enrolment, grades, financial need, number of credits enrolled, number of applicants.