Details about Coal India Limited Scholarship in India, 2019
Coal India Limited Scholarship in India, 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of India and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees+hostel fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees+hostel fees
The Government of India is offering Coal India Limited Scholarship, 2019 to Indian nationals in the field of Engineering. The scholarships are awarded on merit-cum-means basis every year.
Eligibility for Coal India Limited Scholarship in India, 2019:
- The candidates applying for Coal India Limited Scholarship, 2019 should be Indian nationals.
- The applicants should come under the Project Affected People (PAP) or Project Affected Family.
- The candidates are expected to be pursuing a full-time graduate course in the fields of Engineering and Medical fields IIT's or NITs and other Engineering and Medical colleges owned by the central or state government.
- The applicants should not be more than 25 years of age.
- The candidates should not be employed and should not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
- The applicants will be assessed based on the rank secured in the qualifying entrance exam like IIT or AIEEE.
- The candidates applying for Coal India Limited Scholarship, 2019 should submit a scholarship application form, birth certificate, and the photo identity proof.
- The applicants should also submit their mark sheet from 12th standard, proof of rank in the qualifying exam, and residential proof.
- The candidates are expected to submit a caste certificate and a certificate for physically challenged.
Value of the Coal India Limited Scholarship in India, 2019:
- Full Tuition fees
- Hostel Fees
- Incidental fees of Rs. 10,000.