Details about CQUniversity International Student Emergency Relief Bursary 2020
CQUniversity International Student Emergency Relief Bursary 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by CQ University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto AUD 1000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 07 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto AUD 1000
Eligibility for CQUniversity International Student Emergency Relief Bursary 2020:
To be eligible to receive the CQUniversity International Student Emergency Relief Bursary, an applicant must:
- Be a CQUniversity International student studying in Victoria, Australia;
- Be enrolled and actively studying at CQUniversity in Term 1, 2020;
- Have already successfully completed at least one term of study at CQUniversity;
- Not be a cross-institutional student (whereby your home institution is not CQUniversity);
- Have a current student visa that expires after the 30th June, 2020;
- Be currently residing and physically present in Victoria, Australia
- Have been engaged in legal employment in Victoria in March, 2020 and have experienced exceptional circumstances of financial hardship due to coronavirus (COVID-19);
- Be experiencing circumstances of hardship.
Selection criteria for CQUniversity International Student Emergency Relief Bursary 2020:
- Outline the hardship situation that has occurred as a result of COVID-19 and a loss or reduction in income from paid legal employment;
- Explain the negative impacts on the student's ability to continue with studies at CQUni;
- Include other financial assistance options or support that they have been explored prior to making this application (family support, insurance claim, charity organizations, loans or utility/ rent hardship grants);
- Indicate what the grant will be used for if the application is successful.