Details about Curtin Fieldwork Bursary 2020
Curtin Fieldwork Bursary 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Aboriginal Studies, Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Ranges AUD 500 to AUD 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and New Zealand Citizens.
- Deadline: 14 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Ranges AUD 500 to AUD 2,000
The Curtin Fieldwork Bursary has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who are completing compulsory fieldwork/practicum as a part of their degree in semester 2, 2020.
Eligibility for Curtin Fieldwork Bursary 2020:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Curtin Fieldwork Bursary:
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian or New Zealand citizen
- Enrolled full-time or part-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at Curtin University in semester 2, 2020
- Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50 (if applicable)
- Completing compulsory fieldwork/practicum as a part of the degree in semester 2, 2020
- Experiencing financial hardship and demonstrated low socio-economic background
Value of Curtin Fieldwork Bursary 2020:
The Curtin Fieldwork Bursary provides the following support (based on full-time enrolment),
- One-off cash payment ranging AUD 500 and AUD 2,000. The amount can be used at the recipient's discretion to contribute towards fieldwork related expenses.