Details about Curtin Principal's Recommendation Award 2021
Curtin Principal's Recommendation Award 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Aboriginal Studies, Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science, Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and New Zealand Citizens.
- Deadline: 06 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1,000
Eligibility for Curtin Principal's Recommendation Award 2021:
Nominees must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to be nominated for the Curtin Principal’s Recommendation Award:
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian or New Zealand citizen
- Selected Curtin University as first or second preference through TISC to undertake an undergraduate degree in 2021
- Undertaking year 12 in 2020 at a West Australian high school
- Will be enrolling full-time (75-100 credits)
Value of Curtin Principal's Recommendation Award 2021:
The Curtin Principal’s Recommendation Award will provide the following support as a one-off payment:
- Cash payment of AUD 1,000. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses
Payment will be made mid-March. The Curtin Principal’s Recommendation Award has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study at Curtin University. This scholarship is deferrable for up to one year.