Details about DST Science, Technology, And Innovation Policy Fellowships 2016
DST Science, Technology, And Innovation Policy Fellowships 2016 is offered for Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Science and Technology ( India ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 200,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 200,000
Eligibility for Postdoctoral Fellow
- The DST Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy Fellowships are open to Indian nationals.
- Academic scholars with a background in science, medicine, engineering, social science and STI policy are welcome to apply.
- STI policy researchers with an excellent academic merit will be considered for the Fellowship.
- Applicants holding a Ph.D. degree within the last three years are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be below the age of 35 years to be considered.
- Must have the alibility of doing independent research work.
- He/She must have published at least three research papers in peer reviewed journals.
Eligibility for Junior Research Fellow
- Applicants must be graduate students of B.E./B. Tech. or equivalent.
- Candidates must hold a master's degree in natural science, medicine, engineering or social science to be eligible.
- Applicants with a background of STI policy research within last two years will be considered.
- Applicants must be less than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Both postdoctoral fellow and junior fellow must submit their research proposals.
- Applicants must submit a current copy of their Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation.
- Successful candidates will receive a fellowship worth Rs. 80,000/- (consolidated) in the level of INSPIRE Faculty for the Postdoctoral Fellows.
- Junior Research Fellows will receive Rs. 25000/- + HRA pm.
- An amount up to Rs.200,000/- will be granted annually to the Postdoctoral Fellows and Rs. 50,000/- to the Junior Research Fellows to cover research-related costs and contingency.