Details about Eccles PhD Scholarship in Medical Sciences at ANU 2020
Eccles PhD Scholarship in Medical Sciences at ANU 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medical Research . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend + Fee waiver + Other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend + Fee waiver + Other benefits
Eligibility for Eccles PhD Scholarship in Medical Sciences at ANU 2020:
The award will be available to a prospective student who:
- is an international student;
- is enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University;
- holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent, and has research publications and/or relevant research experience.
Value of Eccles PhD Scholarship in Medical Sciences at ANU 2020:
- The scholarship will provide for an annual living expense stipend paid fortnightly in arrears, and a fee-waiver scholarship for international students. The scholarship also provides allowances for thesis reimbursement as well as paid medical, maternity, and paternity leave.
There is no separate scholarship application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section. In order to be considered for this scholarship in the main round of scholarship offers International students are required to apply for admission by 31 August.