Details about Fulbright Scholarships 2020
Fulbright Scholarships 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia.
- Deadline: 06 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + benefits
The objective of The Fulbright Scholarships 2020 to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality, enrolled to study at University.
Eligibility for The Fulbright Scholarships 2020:
- The Fulbright Scholarships 2020 is open to citizens of Australia.
- All the program-specific requirements must be met.
- The attributes Fulbright Scholarship selection panels look for including high academic and professional merit, a strong program proposal, well defined potential project outcomes, and ambassadorial skills.
Value of The Fulbright Scholarships 2020:
- The successful applicants of The Fulbright Scholarships 2020 will receive the following benefits-
- A living allowance
- International travel to/from the U.S.A.
- Full or partial tuition or visiting student researcher fees
- ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Assistance with identifying and applying to host institutions via Placement Services (Masters students only)
- Attendance at the Orientation Program, Showcase & Gala Presentation Dinner
- Enrichment activities in the United States with other international Fulbright scholars
- Access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright Alumni.
Deadline for The Fulbright Scholarships 2020:
- The last date to apply for The Fulbright Scholarships 2020 is 6 JULY 2020.