Details about Graduate Research in Arts Travel Scheme 2020
Graduate Research in Arts Travel Scheme 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of History, Philosophy, Politics, Social studies, Language, Literature, Culture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto AUD 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto AUD 2,000
Graduate Research in Arts Travel Scheme 2020 provides Faculty of Arts Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Masters by Research (MA) graduate researchers with assistance towards undertaking research-related activities that will enhance their thesis.
- be a graduate researcher enrolled in the Faculty of Arts,
- PhD graduate researcher must not have completed more than 3.5 years FTE at the time of travel
- MA graduate researcher must not have completed more than 18 Months FTE at the time of travel
- be post-confirmation,
- have School support of $250 towards the budget (your School Funding will be the source of this contribution),
- have submitted a report for any previous GRATS fund received, and
- be able to demonstrate that you have met all relevant University policy requirements relating to your research
Value of Graduate Research in Arts Travel Scheme 2020:
The maximum combined allowance over the duration of the candidature (whether in one long trip, or several repeat trips) is:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – AUD 2,000: the amount eligible as part of the scheme differs depending on your research activity. You can apply as many times as it takes to reach the maximum combined allowance of AUD 2,000.
- AUD 1500 for international conference or research
- AUD 2000 for international conference and research
- AUD 600 for national conference or research
- AUD 850 for national conference and research
- Master by Research (MA) – AUD 750