Details about ICAEW Foundation Bursary 2020
ICAEW Foundation Bursary 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Accounting and Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales ( ICAEW ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 4000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales ( ICAEW )
- Deadline: 18 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 4000 per year
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Foundation is offering ICAEW Foundation Bursary 2020 for a talented but financially disadvantaged (a family income of circa GBP 25,000 pa) school leaver who would like to study the BSc Accounting and Management programme.
Eligibility for ICAEW Foundation Bursary 2020:
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Previous education
- Previous / current work experience
- Any previous / current scholarships or bursaries
- Personal financial circumstances: all income, financial support, debts etc
- Family circumstances and finances
- Any exceptional personal circumstances
- Academic interests and motivation
- Career objectives
- You must have an offer for the programme at the time of applying.
Value of ICAEW Foundation Bursary 2020:
- ICAEW Foundation Bursary 2020 provides GBP 4000 per year for all three years of the programme.
The winner will receive GBP 4000 towards living costs each year, for all three years of the programme. The money will be paid from Queen Mary's Bursaries Office by December each year.