Details about University of Bristol - International Hardship Fund, 2020
University of Bristol - International Hardship Fund, 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Bristol and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
The International Hardship Fund has been set up with funds donated by alumni and friends of the University to support students at Bristol.
Eligibility for University of Bristol - International Hardship Fund, 2020:
- The International hardship fund is open to all nationals.
- Applicants must be registered with the University of Bristol
- Candidates must be classed as an EU or international students.
- Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate students are considered for the fund.
- Applicants are required to have sufficient funds to cover tuition fees and living costs.
- Candidates who have exhausted all other sources of funding will be considered.
- Students who find themselves in financial hardship due to mismanagement of their finances are ineligible for support.
Value of University of Bristol - International Hardship Fund, 2019:
- The successful applicants of the University of Bristol - International Hardship Fund, 2020 will receive assistance during unexpected financial difficulty.
- Undergraduate Final Year students - 15 May 2020
- Undergraduate Non-final Year students - 12 June 2020
- Undergraduate 3rd & 4th Year Medical, Dentistry, Veterinary Science students - 7 August 2020
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year Veterinary Nursing, Bioveterinary Science and Veterinary Nursing and Companion Animal Behaviour students - 7 August 2020
- Postgraduate students - 7 August 2020