Details about INTO Stirling Enhanced Progression Scholarships 2020
INTO Stirling Enhanced Progression Scholarships 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Stirling and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to GBP 7,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals and residents of Africa, ASEAN, Latin America, Pakistan.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to GBP 7,000
Eligibility for INTO Stirling Enhanced Progression Scholarships 2020:
- This scholarship is available to students who successfully progress from a qualifying pathway programme delivered by the INTO Stirling onto a University of Stirling undergraduate taught programme in September 2020 from one of the following qualifying countries or regions:
- Latin America
- You must be a full-time student and classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- You must be a national of, or living in one of the qualifying countries at the point of application
- You must have successfully completed a relevant INTO pathway programme at the INTO Stirling centre.
- This excludes English only courses, including pre-sessional language courses.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at the Stirling campus.
Value of INTO Stirling Enhanced Progression Scholarships 2020:
- Students who progress with an overall score of 80% or above - GBP 3,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 70% or above - GBP 2,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 60% or above - GBP 1,000 fee waiver
Students from the countries and regions above will also be eligible for a further GBP 2,000 fee waiver on each subsequent year of undergraduate study at the University.