Details about JN Tata Endowment For The Higher Education Of Indians
JN Tata Endowment For The Higher Education Of Indians is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All disciplines. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by TATA trusts and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, INR 1 lac to INR 10 lac based on the scholarship norms . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, INR 1 lac to INR 10 lac based on the scholarship norms
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Applicants are required to be graduates of a recognised Indian University.
- Applicants can be up to the age of 45.
- He/She must have an excellent good academic record.
- Applicants in their final year of a degree course and those awaiting results can apply.
- Candidates must have an offer of admission from the University before submitting their completed applications.
- There is no specific date for submission but all completed application forms should be submitted at least 45 days before the candidate departs overseas. For instance : if the candidate is scheduled to leave on 15th September then the applications should be submitted by 31st July.