Details about KCL Kenshole Family Scholarship 2020
KCL Kenshole Family Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medical sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by King's College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 1,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to home students.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 1,000 per year
Eligibility for KCL Kenshole Family Scholarship 2020:
Applicants must fit all of the following criteria:
- First-year on the MBBS 5-year programme or 2nd year on the Extended Medical Degree Programme in 2020-21;
- Undertaking their first degree;
- Home student
- Must be in receipt of their maximum entitlement to a student loan for maintenance (i.e. household income must be GBP 50k or less);
- Have given 'consent to share' your household income data with King's to Student Finance England (SFE)
- Students must submit to the fundraising and supporter development office, a thank you letter on receipt of the scholarship and then a report of their academic activity of every year of their study.
Value of KCL Kenshole Family Scholarship 2020:
- Each scholar will receive GBP 1,000 per year for the 5 years of their course. This award will assist with the cost of studies by paying for medical equipment, books, and the expenses associated with living in central London. The award will be made on the basis of academic promise and financial need.