Details about 'Ko Te Tangata' School Leaver Scholarship 2021
'Ko Te Tangata' School Leaver Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to NZD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to NZD 5,000
The Scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of evidence of academic readiness at NCEA Level 2 and a strong community spirit. The Scholarship also recognizes that for many prospective students, family and financial circumstances are factors that may hinder the opportunity to study at university, and special consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate serious financial hardship and/or extraordinary personal circumstances.
Eligibility for 'Ko Te Tangata' School Leaver Scholarship 2021:
To be eligible for consideration, candidates must:
- be studying towards UE at a New Zealand secondary school;
- be intending to enrol full-time (a full-time academic year comprises 120 points) in an undergraduate degree at the University of Waikato for the first time1 in the year of tenure; and
- be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
Value of 'Ko Te Tangata' School Leaver Scholarship 2021:
- Each Scholarship will have a value of up to NZD 5,000 and will have a tenure of one year, even if a recipient’s Fees-Free status spreads the processing of the Scholarship over more than one year.