Details about La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2020
La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2021. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 30% reduction in course fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan or Bangladesh.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to 30% reduction in course fees
Eligibility for La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, or Bangladesh.
- Be a new international student applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, 6 (2020), and Semester 1, 2, and Summer 1 (2021).
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Apply to a program in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
Value of La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2020:
- The La Trobe South Asia Scholarship is a scholarship available to cover tuition fees for high achieving international students accepted into our undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This scholarship is worth between 20% to 30% reduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies.
This scholarship will be applied as a discount to your tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course. You will be required to meet all conditions (if applicable) outlined in your Letter of Offer and accept your offer by paying the required deposit before the scholarship can be applied.