Details about PhD Fellowships at Department of Food and Resource Economics 2020
PhD Fellowships at Department of Food and Resource Economics 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Economics, Global development, Environment and natural resources. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Minimum salary of DKK 331,125 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 24 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Minimum salary of DKK 331,125
Eligibility for PhD Fellowships at Department of Food and Resource Economics 2020:
- Applicants should hold an MSc degree related to the thematic areas mentioned above with good results and good English skills.
- Emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any), relevant work experience and the potentials of the applicant’s proposed non-binding research project.
Value of Eligibility for PhD Fellowships at Department of Food and Resource Economics 2020:
- The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. EUR 43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- Cover Letter, including a motivation (maximum 1 page) and description of a suggested non-binding research project indicating your field of interest (maximum 2 pages)
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any),
- Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees