Details about PhD Position in Design of Secure Systems 2020
PhD Position in Design of Secure Systems 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Informatics . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 gross salary per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 gross salary per month
Eligibility for PhD Position in Design of Secure Systems 2020:
- An MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics (or related disciplines);
- a strong scientific interest in security and design tools (hardware and software) for embedded IoT devices;
- the willingness to work in a highly international research team;
- fluency in oral and written English and good presentation skills;
- prior experience in hardware design (FPGA or ASIC), security, or embedded systems programming.
Value of PhD Position in Design of Secure Systems 2020:
- The salary will be EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 (scale P) gross per month, based on full-time employment (38 hours a week). These amounts include an exclusive 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus. A favorable tax agreement, the ‘30% ruling’, may apply to non-Dutch applicants.
The initial contract will be for a period of 18 months and after a satisfactory evaluation, the contract will be extended for 30 months.